Illustrative example of the use of Collaborative Tool Kit and HCD
Duration: 2 hours
Materials: Poster boards, sharpies, post-its, idea journals, and a excited team of designers.
Our design team – Erica, Sydney and I – met to kick start our design project on 10/11/13 at 5pm. Our first design session was at Erica’s new place in Berkeley (thanks, Erica)!
Look at us smiling:
- Get to know each other
- Go over the design project and the design process
- Define the problem we want to tackle
Setting the stage
Before we started our design project, we explored our shared assumptions and values to understand where we’re all coming from as we get together to collaborate. These were the questions we asked:
- What does the word “design” mean to you?
- What do you think “good design” is?
- What do you personally hope to get out of doing the design project?
- What would you define as “success” for the…
View original post 1,241 more words